Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stamping Tilda

Happy Monday Everyone,


Meet Stamping Tilda
She is one of the new special edition stamps from Magnolia
and Flying Angel Tilda - my craftroom angel

I was lucky to receive this stamp in my DT package from Magnolia. I decided to make a folder to keep Favourite Magnolia Stamps and Stamping Tilda is just perfect.




I stamped her out a few times for some added dimension.
She is coloured with Copic Markers, the background is airbrushed to give even more depth. 
The pencil holder is covered with matching paper and coated with sealer and is a perfect home for Flying Angel Tilda (Guardian Angel) to watch over my craftroom. 
Oops, I forgot to photograph the inside of my folder, it is on it's way to Magnolia Sweden sorry!!


Side view - showcasing the beautiful FWAB - Grace Pearl Flourish

Supplies:
Magnolia Stamps - Stamping Tilda - Special Edition
Flying Angel Tilda - Merry Little Christmas 2010
FWAB - Grace Pearl Flourish & adhesive pearls
Paper - MME lost & found
Copic Markers & Airbrush
Rosettes - Tim Holtz
Flowers, Lace, Ribbon - various


18 comments:

vickisunshine said...

Wow, this is stunning. The colours are so delicate and I love all your detail.
Hugs
Vicki x

Bribrie said...

Tout simplement superbe et plein de douceur. Bravoooo

Monique said...

Wow, it is so beautiful!
greetings
Monique

yvon said...

Absolut gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Jodi,very beautiful project. Love the cute pencil box you made, and this lovely card. Very pretty and delicate. Hugs.

Therese said...

Gorgeous creations! :)

Ivonne said...

Lovely projects!! Hugs, Ivonne

Sassy Scrapper said...

Jodie this is drop dead gorgeous. What a gorgeous set. I love the soft colors.
Hugs Bonnie

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet creations Jodie. Beautiful little details and the airbrush background is so cool!!!! Such a gorgeous set :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cordine said...

They are gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Jane said...

Wow, Jody, one word alone sums this up "stunning"!
Hugs
Jane

Jodie from Oz said...

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments :) xx

Paola ♥ said...

They are gorgeous!

Hugs
Paola ♥

Henny said...

Another beautiful work Jodie. I love it all. Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiring creations.

Greetings Henny.

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Nicola said...

Stunning creations Jodie, I adore all the pearls and pink bows,and the Tildas are gorgeous!
Your newest follower :)
Hugs Nicola xxx

Ineke Original said...

Wow! SUPER!

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful
I love it

LinkWithin